Features of our Services:
- 24X7 open
- Latest and updated course will be delivered
- Direct Chat available-website, gmail & Skype
- Mail reply within 6 hours
- On Demand samples are available to checkout the correct course
- Price: Cheap, affordable & Negotiable.
- Easy & accessible Payment gateway- Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer etc.
- Money Back guarantee.
- You can search any course on the right top of our site.
- Contact address:
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dermatology Lexicon: Morphology, Configuration, and Distribution – Adam Friedman, MD
- Psoriasis and Psoriasiform Dermatitis – Kalyani Marathe, MD, MPH, FAAC
- Atopic Dermatitis and Other Spongiotic Skin Diseases – Kalyani Marathe, MD, MPH, FAAC
- Rosacea and Adult Acne – Lorraine Rosamilia, MD
- Urticaria and Urticarial Eruptions – Holly Kanavy, DO
- Bacterial Skin and Soft Tissue Infections – Beth McLellan, MD
- Fungal Skin and Soft Tissue Infections – Beth McLellan, MD
- Viral Skin and Soft Tissue Infections – Eugene Balagula, MD
- Cutaneous Drug Reactions for the Primary Care Provider – Mary Maiberger, MD, FAAD
- Alopecias – Adam Friedman, MD
- Genital Dermatology – Terrence Keaney, MD
- Common Pediatric Dermatology Diseases – Anna Yasmine Kirkorian, MD
- Cutaneous Manifestations of Systemic Disease – Eugene Balagula, MD
- Benign and Malignant Cutaneous Tumors – Vishal Patel, MD
- Dermatologic Emergencies – Rachel Blasiak, MD, MPH
- Skin of Color – Lauren C. Payne, MD, FAAD
- Bite, Stings, and Infestations – Lorraine Rosamilia, MD
Date of original release: August 1, 2019
Date of credit termination: August 1, 2022