Features of our Services:
- 24X7 open
- Latest and updated course will be delivered
- Direct Chat available-website, gmail & Skype
- Mail reply within 6 hours
- On Demand samples are available to checkout the correct course
- Price: Cheap, affordable & Negotiable.
- Easy & accessible Payment gateway- Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer etc.
- Money Back guarantee.
- You can search any course on the right top of our site.
- Contact address:
- Gmail: email@example.com
Preventive Medicine for Women
- Well-Woman Visits in 2018: How Should We Approach Cervical Cancer Screening and Routine Pelvic Examinations? – George F. Sawaya, MD
- Prevention of Common Infections in Women: Best Practices in Vaccination – Lisa Winston, MD
- Preventing Cardiovascular Disease in Women: Current Guidelines for Hypertension, Lipids, and Aspirin – Robert B. Baron, MD, MS
- Preventing, Recognizing, and Managing Opiate Use Disorders – Katherine Julian, MD
Clinical Strategies in Women’s Health
- Updates in Contraception: Advances in Technical and Interpersonal Care – Christine E. Dehlendorf, MD, MAS
- Current Concepts in Caring for Transgender Patients – Maddie Deutsch, MD, MPH
- Current Strategies for Menopause Management – Judith M.E. Walsh, MD, MPH
- Understanding Central Sensitization Syndromes: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pelvic Pain, and Painful Bladder Syndrome – Molly Heublein, MD
- Updates in Breast Cancer Screening – Karla M. Kerlikowske, MD
- Best Practices in Mild Cognitive Impairment and Dementia – Bruce J. Miller, MD
- Cutting-edge Genetics, Made Easy – Mary E. Norton, MD
- Gynecologic Cancers in the Age of Precision Medicine – Lee-may Chen, MD
- Management of Obesity: Diet, Drugs, and Surgery – Michelle Guy, MD
- Common Sports Injuries in Women – Carlin Senter, MD
- Current and Emerging Strategies for Osteoporosis – Douglas C. Bauer, MD
Series Release: March 1, 2018
Series Expires: February 28, 2021
Estimated time to complete: 11.75 hours