Oakstone Clinical Update
Features of our Services:
Latest and updated course will be delivered
Direct Chat available-website, gmail & Skype
Mail reply within 6 hours
On Demand samples are available to checkout the correct course
Price: Cheap, affordable & Negotiable.
Easy & accessible Payment gateway- Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer etc.
Money Back guarantee.
You can search any course on the right top of our site.
Date of Original Release: June 15, 2020
Date of Credit Termination: June 15, 2023
Estimated Time to Complete: 16.75
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancers on Core Needle Biopsy: Diagnostic Pitfalls – Marissa White, MD
- Genitourinary Pathology Highlights – Andres Matoso, MD
- Dysplasia Top to Bottom – Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD
- Gastrointestinal Pathology – Microscopy Session – Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD
- Skin Lesions – Jerad M. Gardner, MD
- Gynecologic Pathology Everyday Pearls – Tricia Murdock, MD
- Lymph Node Pathology: A Systematic Approach and Common Pitfalls – Amy Duffield, MD, PhD
- Challenges and Pitfalls in Pancreatobiliary Intraoperative Frozen Section Analysis: Margins, Liver and Peritoneal Lesions – Elizabeth D. Thompson, MD, PhD
- Head and Neck Pathology – Lisa Rooper, MD
- Cytopathology: What Every Pathologist Needs to Know – Christopher VandenBussche, MD, PhD
- Cytopathology Live! Educational Cases for Your Consideration – Christopher VandenBussche, MD, PhD
- Neuropathology Lifesavers – Frozen Section Pitfalls – Fausto Rodriguez, MD
- Soft Tissue Pathology Key Points – Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD
- Soft Tissue Pathology – Microscopy Session – Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tips and Pearls – John Reith, MD