Features of our Services:
- 24X7 open
- Latest and updated course will be delivered
- Direct Chat available-website, gmail & Skype
- Mail reply within 6 hours
- On Demand samples are available to checkout the correct course
- Price: Cheap, affordable & Negotiable.
- Easy & accessible Payment gateway- Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer etc.
- Money Back guarantee.
- You can search any course on the right top of our site.
- Contact address:
- Gmail: email@example.com
- Addiction: A Progressive Relapsing Chronic Disease – David Fiellin, MD
- Identification and Initial Management of Unhealthy Alcohol and Other Drug Use – Richard Saitz, MD, MPH
- Harm Reduction Including Overdose and Its Prevention – Christopher W. Shanahan, MD, MPH, FACP
- Management of Acute Intoxication, Withdrawal, and Early Recovery, and Perioperative Care in Persons with Unsafe Use of Licit and Illicit Substances – Zoe M. Weinstein, MD, MS
- Alcohol Use Disorder: Assessment and Treatment – Richard Saitz, MD, MPH
- Opioids: Pharmacologic, Medical, and Behavioral Characteristics and Long-Term Management – Daniel P. Alford, MD, MPH
- Stimulants: Pharmacologic, Medical, and Behavioral Characteristics and Long-Term Management – Alexander Y. Walley, MD, MSc
- Benzodiazepine Use Disorder – Tae Woo Park, MD
- Substance Use Across the Life Span: A Focus on Adolescent Alcohol, Nicotine, and Cannabis Use – Nicholas Chadi, MD, MPH
- Tobacco/Nicotine: Pharmacologic, Medical, and Behavioral Characteristics and Long-Term Management – Hasmeena Kathuria, MD
- Pain and Addiction: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management – Phoebe A. Cushman, MD, MS
- Addiction and Psychiatric Co-Morbidity – John A. Renner, Jr., MD
- Office-Based Systems for Safer Opioid Prescribing for Acute and Chronic Pain and Long-Term Treatment of Substance Use Disorder in the Primary Care Setting (Alcohol, Opioids, Stimulants, Tobacco) – Christopher W. Shanahan, MD, MPH, FACP
- Value-Driven Priorities for Addressing Infectious Consequences of the Opioid Crisis – Benjamin Linas, MD
Date of Original Release: August 1, 2019
Date of Credit Termination: August 1, 2022
Estimated Time to Complete: 12.5 hours
Addiction Medicine for Non-Specialists Oakstone Specialty Review