Features of our Services:
- 24X7 open
- Latest and updated course will be delivered
- Direct Chat available-website, gmail & Skype
- Mail reply within 6 hours
- On Demand samples are available to checkout the correct course
- Price: Cheap, affordable & Negotiable.
- Easy & accessible Payment gateway- Paypal, Bitcoin, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer etc.
- Money Back guarantee.
- You can search any course on the right top of our site.
- Contact address:
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Pain of Being in the ICU – John P. Kress, MD
- Awakening and Breathing: The Cornerstone to Bundle Success – John P. Kress, MD
- Maintaining Consciousness with the Right Cocktail to Avoid Delirium – Anne Pohlman, RN, MS, APN
- Move It or Lose It: Keeping Your Patients Active in the ICU – Cheryl L. Esbrook, OTR/L, BCPR
- Family Engagement: Why It Matters – Bhakti K. Patel, MD
- Why Do Bundles Matter? The Long-Term Consequences of Surviving the ICU – Amy Pawlik, PT, DPT, CCS
- Are You Too Sick to Move? Mobilizing Patients on Acute Mechanical Circulatory Support – Cheryl L. Esbrook, OTR/L, BCPR and Megan Stulberg, PT, DPT, CCS
- We Are Our Worst Enemy: How to Change the ICU Culture? – Kelly Coudron, AGPCNP-BC, CCRN
- Life In and After the ICU: A Patient Experience – Bruce and Donna Ackerman
- Leading Change: Implementing ABCDEF from the Ground Up – Shruti B. Patel, MD
- Devices Galore: How to Mobilize Your Patient Despite Their Attachments – Cheryl L. Esbrook, OTR/L, BCPR
- Rounding Strategies to Improve Bundle Compliance – Kelly Coudron, AGPCNP-BC, CCRN and Anne Pohlman, RN, MSN, ANP
- Seeing Beyond the Lab Values: Making Good Clinical Judgments for Interventions – Jennifer Ryan, PT, DPT, MS, CCS
- Assessing Progress: Quality Improvement Projects to Randomized Controlled Trials – William D. Schweickert, MD
- So Many Tools: How to Measure Functional Outcomes – Cheryl L. Esbrook, OTR/L, BCPR and Megan Stulberg, PT, DPT, CCS
- What’s Changing?: The New PADIS Guidelines – John P. Kress, MD
- Nursing Role in Promoting Bundle Elements and Mobility – Kelly Coudron, AGPCNP-BC, CCRN and Anne Pohlman, RN, MSN, ANP
Date of Original Release: May 31, 2019
Date Credits Expire: May 31, 2022
Bringing Best Practices to Your ICU: An Interdisciplinary Approach